SUBOXONE Film is a discreet and effective treatment for opioid dependence. You can begin your treatment in a doctor’s office and then take SUBOXONE Film at home—without interrupting your daily routine.
Taking SUBOXONE Film can help reduce your physical withdrawal symptoms and cravings, so you can begin to work toward recovery. Because opioid dependence is a complex condition that involves more than just physical symptoms—it can also affect the way you feel and how you act—SUBOXONE Film should be part of a complete treatment plan to include counseling and behavioral therapy.
SUBOXONE Film Basics
- At the right dose, and along with counseling, SUBOXONE Film can help people stay in treatment and reduce illicit opioid use by suppressing withdrawal symptoms and reducing cravings.
- Only doctors with special training can get a license to prescribe SUBOXONE Film.
- SUBOXONE Film is discreet, effective, and doesn’t require daily clinic visits, so you can stay on track without disconnecting from your daily life.
- SUBOXONE Film is an orange, rectangular film that comes individually wrapped in unit-dose, child-resistant packaging.
- The medication in SUBOXONE Film is absorbed into the bloodstream through blood vessels under your tongue.
- SUBOXONE Film offers 24/7 online support through the Here to Help® Program, designed to help you learn how to move on from where you’ve been.